This is a great opportunity for local volunteer Fire and EMS agencies to recognize individuals and organizations for outstanding volunteer service to the people of Hampton Roads.
The full nomination form can be found online here: Volunteer-HR Awards.
- Individual Adult — adults over the age of 18
- Individual Youth — youth age 18 or younger
- Individual Military — active duty military volunteer
- Military Group — units of active duty military
- Youth Group — groups of youth ages 18 or youngersuch as school groups, service clubs, etc.
- Community Group — community groups (2 or morepeople) such as service clubs, civic leagues, etc.
- Faith-Based Group — group that volunteers through afaith-based organization
- Family — family members who volunteer together
- Nonprofit Volunteer Program — a 501(c)3 nonprofitorganization for developing and operating an excellent volunteer program
If you have any questions regarding nominations, please contact me at any time.
Communication and Development Coordinator
VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads
400 West Olney Road, Suite B, Norfolk VA 23507
P 757.624.2400 F 757.624.3618Nike